Monday, August 16, 2010

Updateeeee

Well. It's been a longggg time.
To start off, our fish- Franco- died 2 days after we got him..I think he might have died from a heart attack cause he just shook wayyyy too much to be normal.
On a better note! I started a new full time job at a doctor's office. It's lots of fun, just keeps me super busy and makes me exhausted at the end of the day. I work with a lot of nice, fun people.
Jon and I start school in about 2 weeks. He is going to be taking 14 credits. I however, am only going to be taking 6 credits. I was going to be taking 12 credits, but no one told us about the $3,000 tacked on if you take 7+ credits. So...only 6 credits for me! One class is criminal justice and the other one is human and family development! Yay! But yeah, I'll have residency in May so I can take summer courses to make up the credits I couldn't take this first year.

Life is pretty crazy right about now though. Getting used to all the changes and everything, but it's a lot of fun. Except when Jon has to work the night shift. Then I leave at 7:30 and get home at 5:30 while he goes to work at 1 and gets home about 10. Luckily I go straight from work to his work to see him while he is on his lunch break. So..we at least get a little bit of time together...but that's pretty much how it's been lately. We don't get too much time together. Of course I do get Saturdays and Sundays off so whenever he isn't at work we're together. But this is just the beginning of life, so we can figure out how to do this all without missing each other too badly.

Last weekend we went to Arizona for my niece, Jayne's, baptism! She was so gorgeous! My little girl all grown up! I miss my family so much, I can't wait to see them again. I have such a great family! They are so supportive! That includes my new family too!
Oh and including in new family, Meg- my sister- is due October 24th!!! Yayyy!! I'm so excited to have little Skeeter Houston Bowman in our growing family! :)
Well..I don't know when I'll be able to write next..but that's the update!

2 comments:

  1. All I know is Meg's baby should be born on his due date...because that day is pretty much the greatest day EVER (my bday). Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Well..since little Taylor wasn't born on my birthday like I had asked..we'll see what happens.. :) I can't exactly tell Skeeter when to come or anything.
    Give the little one a BIG hug from Jon and I. We miss her so much!

    ReplyDelete