Sunday, July 11, 2010

Exciting Stuff Right There...

Well, Jon has to work today...bummer.
Mom and Dad Abbott are on there way here!!! So excited to see them!! It's been about a month and a half since we've seen them. But we get to see them next month too at Jayne's baptism. And then for Thanksgiving down in SLO. But I'm more than ecstatic to see them this time! I miss my mom and dad.
We are going to have a ton of fun the next day or two. The are leaving, I believe, Tuesday morning. So that's kind of a bummer, but they have to get back to their busy lives. So I guess it's okay. :)
Well. Jon and I talked about it yesterday, and for my sanity's sake, I'm going to get a job! I'm going to apply at some restaurants around the area. Since I like to help people and I like food. Why not?! So yeah, wish me luck!
I should probably finish cleaning up the house before Mom and Dad get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment