Monday, July 12, 2010

Parents Are Here..

So my parents came into town yesterday morning. Jon had to work all day yesterday, so my parents went to church with me. It was interesting.. haha, but fun! We had a great dinner last night- cooked by yours truly- and had great conversation! I really have missed my parents. They are such amazing people! They told us all about the Central Coast wide Youth Conference they just put on and how everything went great! We were so happy for them! They put so much hard work into it!
Today my parents and I went and did some shopping and had fun, like old times, and then we had lunch at Fuddruckers with Jon on his lunch break! It was great! Soooo delicious!
My mom and I just layed out at the pool for a bit. While Dad took a nap on our very small couch. He is so funny/cute. Now we are going to pick up Jon from work and go take Mom and Dad up to see the beautiful Lake Tahoe! We are very excited to be able to spend time with them, even if it is just for a few days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment