Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Parents Are Gone...

So today my dad and I went to the silk plants outlet! Way cool! Jon and I are going to go sometime when we know what kind of plants we want to get to finalize our house decor. After that, we went to pick up Mom from the apartment and they took me grocery shopping. I don't even know where I am going to store all of the stuff. I think I may need to rearrange our apartment a little bit to make some room for food! So excited! Thanks Mom and Dad!!! They are the best!
We then went to pick Jon up on his lunch break for some yummy lunch from Fuddruckers, again :), and I took Mom into Scheels where she tried different kinds of yummy fudge! Next time they visit, we will make time for Gelato! Dad, Mom, and I then went to get pedicures! Where I was told by a very good salesman nail technician that my toes are perfect for french tip ($10 more) haha.
But he was a nice guy who was pretty hilarious. We then came home and packed Mom and Dad up and they were on there way to go over to spend some time with Aunt Mary and Uncle Dan!
The past few days have just been full of fun and adventures! I love my parents sooooo much and we cannot wait to see them, as well as everyone in the family, next month for Jayne's baptism! Such a special day, and we get to spend it with our special princess and family!
Man, just gotta love the family and all the fun we have together!

No comments:

Post a Comment