Saturday, July 10, 2010

Once Upon A Time...

Jon and I met in SLO where we were living at the time and became best friends from the first night. We just got along so well and trusted one another's opinion. We dated exclusively for 3 months when we got engaged. And 5 months later, we were married. We've been married now for almost 2 months and life couldn't be better.
Our life so far has been a fun adventure. We are learning new things every day about one another. It's fun to go through life with your best friend by your side.

Jon is working at a pretty great job. It's just a lot of work on his end. He is doing such a great job there though! He's really helping them out and learning a lot about people!
We will be starting school in the fall. Jon will be going into Human Resources through the business degree route and then going into leadership consulting.
I will be going into Early Childhood Education with an emphasis in Preschool! We are both so excited to get back into school and get going on life!

Everything is so wonderful! We are really blessed.

4 comments:

  1. welp, you're officially a married couple now...blogspot always makes it official :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks guys! My friend Kayde told me I should get one. So I did! I think it will be a good way to express myself. :)
    Love you all!

    Lisa- give little Taylor a squeeze for us!
    Meg- We love you guys too! So excited to see you next month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you started a blog!

    ReplyDelete