Saturday, July 24, 2010

Our Honeymoon!

So! I realized that I didn't say anything about our wonderful honeymoon! We went to DISNEYLAND and CALIFORNIA ADVENTURES! It was so fun, just! being kids again! We had so much fun visiting the princesses in Disneyland, and the Cars section in California Adventures!


Of course we had to take the shot of us in front of the mickey head near the front of the park!













Snow White! I was so excited to meet her! She was such a nice princess!
Sleeping Beauty, Jayne's (my oldest niece) favorite princess.
Mulan! I know, I've never seen her anywhere at Disneyland before! It was so fun to meet her! She was always one of my favorites growing up!
Mator...doesn't he just look so cool??
Their eyes move back and forth, it's pretty cool!
! And of course, LIGHTNING MCQUEEN!!
A Happy Place, such a fun little spot to take pictures.
We also took pictures with Donald Duck, Chip from Chip & Dale, Pooh, Tigger, and Goofy. We had so much fun going around and riding our favorite rides together. We even shared our love of churros! They were so delicious! Jon even bought me the biggest pickle I think I've ever seen! I couldn't even finish it, but it was good! We even got to find out some tricks of Disneyland from our friends Bianca & Alex (who just so happened to be on their honeymoon at Disneyland the same time we were) so we got to spend some time with them too. But they took us to the tortilla shop in California Adventures where they are making fresh tortillas all day and you can get a free one! They were so delicious!
Jon and I got to go, for our first time ever, (mine because it's always been closed whenever we went, and his because he was too small last time he was there) Tower of Terror! It was soooo much fun! We screamed and had a good time, I was holding onto Jon's arm so tight! But we had so many good and fun adventures and memories there together. It was the best way we could've started out our new life together!!

1 comment:

  1. You and your husband are adorable! Update your blog.... I just found it! Congrats on getting married!

    ReplyDelete