Monday, July 26, 2010

First Sunday Teaching the 5 Year Olds!!!

So where should I start..I taught then about how choosing the right makes us happy! They were so cute! They participated, but I think that is mostly because they wanted the yummy brownies I made..treats + kids = good participation! But really, they know a lot about making right choices! They got to make the sad/happy face and I would read a scenario and they would have to say if that would make them happy or sad..and then how to make things better. They were so adorable! I love them so much, and it's only been one lesson! They sing all the songs in singing time and are just so reverent! They really are so fun.
Oh! and I just looked outside! It's raining, just thought I'd throw that in there! So anyways! Next week is going to be a great lesson! I'm super excited for this calling! I love being in singing time with all the little kids and taking care of them when they need help. I'm really really glad I've chosen to become a Preschool teacher..this just makes me even more sure of it! Well, that's all I got! If anyone has any ideas that I could use in my class, please let me know! I'd appreciate it a lot! Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. I used to teach the 4 year olds right after I graduated from High school...i never did treats because I was afraid of the kids having crazy food allergies, but stickers worked really well too....they are so fun!

    ReplyDelete