Thursday, July 15, 2010

Oh man...

So yesterday Jon and I just kind of took our time and studied for the Accuplacer Test at TMCC (Truckee Meadows Community College) where we will be starting out this fall. Well, I helped Jon with his Math and I thought I was going to be all good until we got to the College Math Section..oh my goodness..I seriously needed my soul (a paper that we had in pre-calc in highschool that helped soooooo much on everything). But then I decided that it would be better to start out lower and review stuff in a class then get into like pre-calculus again and just fail out. But then we get to the test and I'm feeling pretty good about the English portion, except my computer (the only one in the entire lab) was making a beeping noise that they told me couldn't be turned off. So I was all distracted and what not. I didn't do too bad, I hate writing on the spot essays and so I did okay on that section. And then it comes to the Math section, I had maybe two easy ones out of twenty! Yeah! All of them were College Math questions! I had noooo idea! And when I would do it the way that I was suppose to, the answers were all jacked up. It was just bad..So can you say- yeah, Sara is going to be in first grade Math!
Luckily though, I already have English 101 done with so even though I'm horrible at writing, I don't have to start out low.
But man, Jon schooled me in everything! He even got a point more than me in Math and that's not even his subject he's good at! He got like 18 more points than me in English and his essay was in their words- amazing. He is seriously going to have to help me in English and I'll probably have to help him in Math, if he ever stops being a genius! My goodness, I certainly married above me for sure.

Then after that we just ran a few errands and went to the pool. Then being the wonderful husband he is, he watched SYTYCD with me. He even listened to me yell at the stupid judges when they praised idiot dancers. (aka- Robert, I hate him with the passion of a thousand burning suns.) Like really, he gets paired with an amazing all-star and choreographer! He doesn't even dance the dance that great and then he pulls the sympathy card on everyone. He is so annoying! The whole dance was suppose to be about Travis and his mom and Robert turned it into- feel sorry for me and everything my mom's been through. His mother is fine now! He should have let it be Travis' shining moment as a choreographer with such an intense, beautiful piece. Ugh..I just can't stand him. I hope he is in the bottom three so he gets kicked off. He's been in the bottom three for like three weeks! There's a reason for that judges! KICK HIM OFF! They keep just weeding them out, and he NEEDS to be gone. Well. That's my opinion. Tootle Loo.

No comments:

Post a Comment